Nutrition Plans Coaching
NUTRITION PLAN DESIGN
- A data-driven plan that takes into consideration every aspect of your health and dietary needs.
- Personalized based on your intake questionnaire and lab work.
- Includes a custom meal plan and recipe collection for a sustainable approach.
- Complete guidance on supplement recommendations.
When you purchase this plan, you are not just getting a set of recipes with a meal plan. You are paying for access to decades of research and a coach who has been personally trained and mentored by Ben Greenfield to analyze your questionnaire, labs and other intake forms for the creation of a solution completely customized to you. In other words, you are paying for access to an outcome and a real person with years of research developing your plan, not artificial intelligence or automation. The result is a set of recipes, meal layouts, supplements and recommendations specific to you and nobody else. Anybody can buy a diet book or an app. You are buying experience, knowledge, and customization.
After you purchase your plan, we’ll contact you within 24 hours to assist with your intake forms. It’s important to keep in mind that the nutrition plan takes your coach a great deal of time to prepare, including reviewing all lab results, intake forms, finding recipes, etc. Because of this, please note that we have a strict no refund policy on plans.
To maximize your implementation of your nutrition plan and for further guidance, accountability, and adjustments we recommend the Nutrition Accountability Add-On Package.
HOW TO GET STARTED NOW
Step 1 – Book your nutrition plan here
Purchase a Nutrition Plan Design. You will receive a full year nutrition protocol and platform access for $997.
Step 2 – Fill out the nutrition questionnaire
After completing the payment for the plan, you will be redirected to the Nutrition Plan Design questionnaire. Fill out the questionnaire as completely and as accurately as possible. Our coach liaison will be in touch within 24 hours.
Step 3 – Submit lab tests
If you have lab results available at the time of booking, you can submit those to allow for a data-driven approach. For recommendations on which tests to take, you can check out Ben’s gold standard list below:
Longevity Blood Testing Panel For Men
Longevity Blood Testing Panel For Women
- Cyrex Array 10C Food Allergy Panel – use code BG10C for discount
- Genova Diagnostics 3-Day Stool Panel
- DUTCH Complete Urine Steroid Hormone Profile
- NutrEval® MicroNutrient Panel
- StrateGene DNA Kit
Please note these tests are not required but will allow your coach to best customize the plan to you.
Step 4 – Get matched with your nutrition coach
Ben’s coach liaison will review your questionnaire and lab data to determine the perfect coach for you based on your unique needs and goals. You will be connected via email while your coach gets started on your plan.
Step 5 – Your custom nutrition plan is ready and delivered to you
The following is included in your nutrition plan:
- Extensive review of your labs and questionnaire
- Written food plan, food list, and supplementation program suited to your unique biochemistry
- Custom calorie and macros to achieve your goals
- 1-yr subscription to an all-inclusive nutrition protocol and tracking app
- Custom recipe collection with full sample week of breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snack options
- 1-yr subscription to a comprehensive online recipe service
You can expect your plan to be delivered within 5-7 business days from the time you are connected with your new coach.